In episode 6, I chatted with Holly Gillen about video gear, pre-production, and creating videos with a plan, a purpose, a system, and a strategy.
Holly is a professional cinematographer with a background in all things video: producing, directing, shooting, and editing. Holly helps entrepreneurs go from “start-to-stardom” through one-on-one consulting and online courses in her business, Holly G Studios.
- Click to listen and Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and Subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and Subscribe on Google Play
- Download podcast
- Want to get an email every time a new episode is published? Click here to subscribe that way.
- HOLLY G STUDIOS: hollygstudios.com
- 1 MINUTE 1 TAKE CHALLENGE: http://bit.ly/1min1take
- HOLLY G’s VIPs FB GROUP http://hollygstudios.com/group
- HOLLY’S FB LIVE INTERACTIVE WORKSHOP: http://bit.ly/2fwr8af
- COMMON VIDEO MISTAKES: http://bit.ly/2fwKAni
Some of the gear Holly mentioned:
- 50mm Prime Lens – this is the one I have: http://amzn.to/2fna9Yt *
- Canon 7D – http://amzn.to/2f9F05X *
Recap & Takeaways
Be sure to subscribe on YouTube for my Podcast Takeaways Videos, and leave a comment there on your own takeaways!
Shortlink to this page: http://bit.ly/vps006
* this post contains affiliate links. See disclosure.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post to share it with your followers!