In Episode 2, I chat with Julie Golob about YouTube audience vs. Facebook Live audience, tips on being a one-woman show, and shooting videos with little more than iPhones.
Julie is a multi-talented mom, media personality, and she’s professional competitive shooter with more titles and trophies than I could ever list in a podcast intro. She not only crushes the competition at the range, but she is crushing building a personal brand online through video.
- Click to listen and Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and Subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and Subscribe on Google Play
- Download podcast
- Want to get an email every time a new episode airs? Click here to subscribe that way.
See Julie on MTV being interviewed by Simon Rex!
Check out Julie’s book, “SHOOT”, available on amazon*
- Julie’s Website, juliegolob.com
- Julie’s YouTube Channel
- Julie’s Book, “SHOOT” on Amazon*
- Julie Golob on Facebook
- Julie Golob on Twitter
Recap & Takeaways
Be sure to subscribe on YouTube for my Podcast Takeaways Videos, and leave a comment there on your own takeaways!
Shortlink to this page: http://bit.ly/vpshow002
* This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post to share it with your followers!