In episode 7, I chatted with Louise Glendon about which game first: the blogging or the courses, plus working the camera to connect with her audience.
Lou is a professional photographer who started the popular photography blog, Click Love Grow. She creates tremendously helpful “how to” content for anyone who wants to learn how to take beautiful photos, and offers in-depth courses as well. Recently, Lou has become an online business mentor and works with ambitious women to help them successfully launch their online programs.
- Click to listen and Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and Subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and Subscribe on Google Play
- Download podcast
- Want to get an email every time a new episode is published? Click here to subscribe that way.
- CLICK LOVE GROW: clicklovegrow.com
- LOU’S 7 DAY PHOTO CHALLENGE
- ONLINE BUSINESS MENTORING WITH LOU: louiseglendon.com.au
- LOU’S FACEBOOK GROUP: Loving Photography with Click Love Grow
Recap & Takeaways
Be sure to subscribe on YouTube for my Podcast Takeaways Videos, and leave a comment there on your own takeaways!
Shortlink to this page: http://bit.ly/vpshow007
* this post contains affiliate links. See disclosure.
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post to share it with your followers!