In Episode 19 of the VidPro Studio Show, I chat with Roberto Blake. This is a conversation I had with Roberto, who is a YouTuber and content creator, and all-around really experienced guy when it comes to creating content online. As you’ll hear in this episode, Roberto has a ton of knowledge and experience on the YouTube platform, and if you’re a YouTuber he’s definitely someone to keep an eye on, not only on YouTube but on all your social networks. That conversation was JAM PACKED, and I knew it would be because I think Roberto loves to talk about this stuff.
- Click to listen and Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and Subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and Subscribe on Google Play
- Download podcast
- Roberto’s website: http://robertoblake.com/
- Roberto on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/robertoblake2
- Roberto on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Robertoblake2/
- Roberto on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robertoblake/
- Roberto on Twitter: https://twitter.com/robertoblake
The sponsor for this episode in my “10 Things I Wish Bloggers Knew About YouTube” ebook, which is a totally free download that I wrote for my friends, digital friends, and anyone who has been busy growing a blog, and who’d love to see audience growth using video. It’s only about 20 pages, it’s totally free, and you can grab it at vidprostudio.com/ebook.