In Episode 17 of the VidPro Studio Show, I chat with Brittany Bullen from nerdygirl.co and how she got my attention on social media specifically because of how she presents herself and injects her personal brand on video. You’ll hear me explain to Brittany how she got my attention on Facebook, with her funny, interesting videos. If there is anything that video does for your brand… is it gives you the opportunity to really stand out and be different as long as–and this is important–you actually do something on video that stands out. I think Brittany does an excellent job at this!
- Click to listen and Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and Subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and Subscribe on Google Play
- Download podcast
The sponsor for this episode in my “10 Things I Wish Bloggers Knew About YouTube” ebook, which is a totally free download that I wrote for my friends, digital friends, and anyone who has been busy growing a blog, and who’d love to see audience growth using video. It’s only about 20 pages, it’s totally free, and you can grab it at vidprostudio.com/ebook.
- Brittany’s business, nerdygirl.co: http://nerdygirl.co/
- Brittany’s free video training, “3 Sneaky Mistakes We Make in Marketing Videos That Cost Us Views, Clicks and Sales”: http://captivateoncamera.com/start-here
- Brittany’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/brittanybullenblog
- Brittany’s Nerdy Girl (and Guy) Mastermind FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/nerdygirlmastermind/
Shortlink to this page: http://bit.ly/vpshow17