In Episode 11 of the VidPro Studio Show, I chat with Cristin Goss on not only getting started with video to market yourself, but also how to get better. Cristin has over 11 years of video production experience, having been a partner in a full-service video production company. She recently did a 180 and now focuses on helping other mom entrepreneurs use video to market themselves online.
Not sure if you can tell in this episode but I really enjoyed that conversation with Cristin! And I am really excited to be an “expert” contributor in her upcoming course on how to make an intro video with your phone. I love this concept because even if you’re not planning to be a regular YouTuber or on-camera person, an intro video is still a great investment in your brand.
- Click to listen and Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and Subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and Subscribe on Google Play
- Download podcast
- Want to get an email every time a new episode is published? Click here to subscribe that way.
- CRISTIN’S WEBSITE: cristingoss.com
- CRISTIN’S FACEBOOK GROUP, Video Village with gossBoss: https://www.facebook.com/groups/156288238160035/
- CRISTIN’S UPCOMING COURSE: cristingoss.com/course
- Video of Cristin’s tips on what to wear on camera
CRISTIN ON FACEBOOK: https://www.
CRISTIN ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.
@cristingossboss on Instagram
@cristingossboss on Pinterest
Recap & Takeaways
Be sure to subscribe on YouTube for my Podcast Takeaways Videos, and leave a comment there on your own takeaways!
Shortlink to this page: http://bit.ly/vpshow011
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post to share it with your followers!