In Episode 10 of the VidPro Studio Show, I chat with Jenny Ingram from Jenny On The Spot on blogging for over a decade and transitioning to video.
Jenny is a fun and hilarious blogger living near Seattle, Washington, who is, as she describes, a “sparkly, well-caffeinated mother of 3”. And although she is a blogger, I found her was on YouTube. So, bloggers out there, who aren’t doing video… ummm yea. Heads Up.In case you haven’t heard me say it before, I love this idea of traditional bloggers turning the camera on and using video to reach more people. It’s easier than it sounds, and, it’s tons fun.
Jenny’s Viral “Pull Forward” Video on Facebook
- Click to listen and Subscribe on iTunes
- Listen and Subscribe on Stitcher
- Listen and Subscribe on Google Play
- Download podcast
- Want to get an email every time a new episode is published? Click here to subscribe that way.
- JENNY’S WEBSITE: http://jennyonthespot.com/
- JENNY ON THE SPOT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/jennyontheFB
- JENNY ON THE SPOT YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/jennyonthespot
Recap & Takeaways
Be sure to subscribe on YouTube for my Podcast Takeaways Videos, and leave a comment there on your own takeaways!
Shortlink to this page: http://bit.ly/vpshow010
Are you on Pinterest? Pin this post to share it with your followers!